Thank you for joining or returning to MakerDojo. Can you please confirm you understand your role and have read the policies available in the footer of our website.
If you have any queries or seek clarification of your role or the policies, please notify Jeremy via email: email@example.com or mobile: 0435 743 403.
The Sensei (educator) is responsible for:
- Adequately supervising children to ensure their safety and comfort during their time at the program.
- Respecting and appreciating the different abilities, interests, needs, religion, and cultural background of each child.
- Providing a warm, inviting, fun and safe environment for the children in accordance with the National Quality Standards Framework.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the daily program, including any administrative duties.
- Actively interacting with students to help advance their knowledge and skills, according to students’ abilities and the program being undertaken.
- Coordinating any Junior Sensei, ensuring adequate breaks and supervision (if applicable).
- Communication with the Sensei team to ensure consistency across all programs and venues.